Travel Adapter for iPhone 7

iPhone 7 with Europe Grounded Adapter

iPhone 7 with Europe Grounded Adapter

How will you charge your new iPhone 7 when you travel? Most Apple products charge via a two prong, nongrounded plug, therefore you will need a nongrounded adapter, that corresponds with the country you are traveling to, in order to charge your iPhone 7.

You can easily search for the adapter or adapters you will need for your destination country using our adapter list of countries listed alphabetically from A to Z. Simply click on the letter of the country you will be traveling to, then click your destination country. 

Adapters listed by country >>

In order to charge your iPhone 7, you will need the Basic (nongrounded) Adapter Kit with the black adapter(s). Many customers order the Deluxe Adapter Kit so they can have extra adapters. Having additional adapters means you can charge your iPhone 7 and your iPad at the same time.

When traveling with apple products, such as your iPhone 7, you will most likely NOT need a converter because in general, apple products are dual voltage. You should check all your electronics before you leave on your trip to make sure all your devices are dual voltage including your camera battery charger, hair dryer, electric toothbrush...

Watch our video

How To Check If Your Appliances Are Dual Voltage >>

Watch our video

What Is The Difference Between A Grounded And Nongrounded Adapter? >>

You can purchase travel adapters for your iPhone 7 , iPhone 8 or iPhone X locally at our flagship travel store at Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto, California. We carry adapter plugs iPhones and Apple products at Going In Style Travel Accessories 609 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA 94304 - Visit the Stanford Travel Store website for directions to Going In Style.