Canada, Mexico US Travel Adapter Kit | Going In Style

Canada, Mexico US Travel Adapter Kit | Going In Style

from 5.03

Canada, Mexico, US North America adaptor kit has the adapters you will need to travel to the North America countries Canada, Mexico and the United States.

Deluxe Adapter Kit: Includes two adapters and ships Priority Mail with tracking.

Standard  Adapter Kit: Includes one grounded adapter.  

Basic Adapter Kit:  Includes one non-grounded adapter.

Price: $5.03 - $15.03

Add To Cart

America adapter plug converts US, European, China and Australia appliances to be used in the US, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica

These adapters will allow you to plug in your foreign appliance plugs into United States, Mexico and Canada wall outlets. If you are traveling to the United States from Europe, Australia or China, you will need a North America adapter plug to charge your cell phone, charge your camera battery and to plug in your laptop.

Deluxe Kit Features:

  • Two adapter plugs
  • Priority shipping upgrade
  • Handy travel bag
  • Going In Style North America Model GIS-NAM-A-GUA

Standard Kit Features:

  • One grounded adapter
  • CE Certified 
  • Going In Style North America Model GIS-NAM-A-GUA

Basic Kit Features:

  • One non-grounded adapter
  • Polarized plugs
  • Going In Style North America Model GIS-NAM-A-GUA

Going In Style Adapters Feature:

  • CE Certified
  • Polarized adapter to fit polarized plugs (one prong larger than the other) 
  • Allows connection up to 240 volts
  • Enables Europe, Australia, China appliance plugs to fit into US outlets
  • An adapter plug does NOT change the current or voltage (this requires a converter).


Grounded Adapter Plugs


If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual/multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.

Non-Grounded (Ungrounded) Adapter Plugs

Going In Style offers non-grounded adapter plugs for use with your voltage converter, transformer, or dual/multi voltage appliance. A non-grounded United States plug has two flat blades.

Computers and Apple Products

If you are traveling overseas with a laptop or apple device such as an iPad, chances are you won’t need a voltage converter. Most laptops are multi-voltage and will operate on voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts. However, computers do need to make safe connections to foreign power systems and a surge protector is recommended and you will still need an adapter to use your plug.

Converter- Changing Current Voltage

Going in Style adapters allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. Adapter plugs DO NOT convert voltage and only change the configuration of the pins. When voltage conversion is needed, use an electricity converter. An electricity converter changes the voltage input into your appliance. The United States electrical appliances operate on a lower current of 110-120 volts AC (Alternating Current). Most of the world operates on 220-240 volts AC. Therefore converter units enable your electronic and non-electronic appliances to run on foreign electricity (220-240 volts) to match the voltage requirements of your 110-120 volt device. Failure to run your appliance with a converter could damage your appliance.

When traveling to the United States from Europe you will need a converter to convert 240 volt appliances to 110 volts.  Check your appliances to see if they are dual voltage before you leave on your trip.