Travel Hair Straightener Dual Voltage US and Europe

Travel Hair Straightener Dual Voltage US and Europe


Professional Dual Voltage Hair Straightener is slim and perfect for travel. Hair Styler fits easily in your handbag or carry-on bag so you can have impeccably styled hair while on the go. Just pull out your straight iron and smooth frizzy flyaways at the hotel, restaurant or airport. Ceramic plates will glide smoothly through your hair, making your hair look shiny and soft.

Hair Straightener has a North America style plug and ships with a Europe adapter plug. Hair Straightener will fit any of our adapter plugs.

Add To Cart

Slimline hair straightener is dual voltage for traveling to foreign countries that operate on different electrical voltage than in the United States. Be sure to switch to the correct voltage when using your hair styler depending on the country you are located in. The hair straightener has to flat North America style prongs for use in Canada, Mexico, US, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, Guatemala, etc. If you are traveling to Europe you will need an adapter plug to use your hair styler.

Hair straightener has ceramic plates that are recommended by professionals. Ceramic hair straighteners are used by professional stylists and are much less harmful to hair than metal.

Travel Hair Straightener Features:

  • Multi-voltage (100-240 volts) for worldwide use
  • 1" Tourmaline ceramic plates
  • Variable temperature
  • 9' Swivel power cord
  • Complete instructions enclosed
  • 1 1/4"H x 1 1/4"W x 10"D


About Dual Voltage Appliances: 

When traveling with appliances it is important to know whether your appliance is dual voltage. If it is not dual voltage you will need either a converter or a transformer when traveling.

This video will show you how to check to make sure your appliance is dual voltage.  

Typically cell phones, cameras, tablets and laptops are dual voltage and do not need a converter.

Usually hair dryers, curling irons, battery chargers, hair straighteners, electronic razors and electronic toothbrushes not dual voltage. These appliances will need either a converter or a transformer. It is important to check the label for each of your appliances that you will be traveling with.

The United States runs on about 120 volts electricity while many other countries run on 220 volts electricity or higher.  Without a converter or transformer you can burn out your appliance.

Learn More About Dual Voltage Appliances by reading Going In Style's Blog