Grounded Adapter Plug America to Europe GUB CE Certified

Grounded Adapter Plug America to Europe GUB CE Certified


Grounded, Russia 2 pin adapter plug accepts European 2 prong adapters and converts them to the Russian style electrical plug. You can adapt this plug to accept an American grounded plug by purchasing the "Grounded Adapter - USA to Europe" and nesting the

Europe GUB Grounded Plug Features:

  • Premium Grounded 2 prong adapter plug for higher 220-250 volt countries
  • Works in Europe, Africa, Parts of South America, the Middle East and Asia
  • Look for CE Mark stamped on housing to ensure safety
  • Adaptor plugs DO NOT convert voltage; when voltage converter is needed, use an electricity converter
  • 1.6 Oz Solid Heavy Duty 2 inch long 2 part housing neatly fits inside recessed sockets 
  • Model# GIS-A1014
  • Sku 1910

Europe GUB Adapter UPC 816366010146

Add To Cart

Grounded Adapters

If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual / multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.

Converter- Changing Current Voltage

Going in Style adapters allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. Adapter plugs DO NOT convert voltage and only change the configuration of the pins. When voltage conversion is needed, use an electricity converter. An electricity converter changes the voltage input into your appliance. The United States electrical appliances operate on a lower current of 110-120 volts AC (Alternating Current). Most of the world operates on 220-240 volts AC. Therefore converter units enable your electronic and non-electronic appliances to run on foreign electricity (220-240 volts) to match the voltage requirements of your 110-120 volt device. Failure to run your appliance with a converter could damage your appliance.