Going In Style Grounded Adapter Plug China Australia to America GUA CE Certified

Going In Style Grounded Adapter Plug China Australia to America GUA CE Certified


North America Travel grounded adapter plug, with two flat pins and one round pin, works in the United States, Canada, Mexico and many countries in Central America and the Caribbean. America plug will adapt plugs from China, Australia, Europe as well as from the US.

America / US  Adapter Features:

  • Premium Grounded 3 prong voltage adapter plug for 220 volt power outlets in the United States
  • North & parts of South America Adapter
  • USA, Canada, Mexico, Central America Adapter
  • Japan Adapter
  • Model# GIS-A1001
  • Sku 4

UPC America Adapter 816366010016

Add To Cart

Grounded Adapters

If you are traveling with a grounded United States dual / multi-voltage appliance or using a grounded Transformer you will need to use a grounded adaptor plug. A grounded United States plug has two flat blades and one round pin.

Converter- Changing Current Voltage

Going in Style adapters allow electrical connections up to 240 volts. Adapter plugs DO NOT convert voltage and only change the configuration of the pins. When voltage conversion is needed, use an electricity converter. An electricity converter changes the voltage input into your appliance. The United States electrical appliances operate on a lower current of 110-120 volts AC (Alternating Current). Most of the world operates on 220-240 volts AC. Therefore converter units enable your electronic and non-electronic appliances to run on foreign electricity (220-240 volts) to match the voltage requirements of your 110-120 volt device. Failure to run your appliance with a converter could damage your appliance.