European Travel Hot Water Kettle - Design Go

European Travel Hot Water Kettle - Design Go


Take your European Hot Water kettle with you when you travel internationally to Europe.  This water boiler comes with two cups for added convenience.  This is a fantastic on the go tea pot for camping, traveling and road trips.

European portable hot water heater with grounded Europe plug allows you to enjoy your favorite beverage while traveling overseas. The kettle has a unique wrap around plug and cord storage as well as an automatic off and dry boil safety cut-out.

Add To Cart

This little kettle is great for packing in your suitcase, yet large enough to boil water for two cups of tea or coffee.  Many hotel rooms don't have a water heater or coffee pot to heat water.  Its wonderful to have your own water heater to make a nice relaxing cup of chamomile tea while working or relaxing in your hotel room.

European Travel Hot Water Heater Features:

  • World-wide dual voltage
  • Flat bottom element ideal for beverages, soup, milk and babies bottles
  • Water level window indicates filling capacity
  • Approx. 5 minutes boiling
  • Integral cord and plug storage
  • Optional "through the lid" filling facility
  • Double element provides fast boiling on 100 and 240V
  • Automatic switch off
  • Boil dry thermostat with safety fuse
  • Weighs under 18 ounces
  • Includes 2 stowaway drinking cups
  • 6 3/4" High 5 3/4" Wide (incl. handle)
  • 2 cup capacity
  • Comes with an American Adapter Plug for use in USA as well as B plug for Italy and Switzerland
  • Design Go European Water Heater style # 991

About Dual Voltage Appliances: 

When traveling with appliances it is important to know whether your appliance is dual voltage.  If it is not dual voltage you will need either a converter or a transformer when traveling.

This video will show you how to check to make sure your appliance is dual voltage.  

Typically cell phones, cameras, tablets and laptops are dual voltage and do not need a converter.

Usually hair dryers, curling irons, battery chargers, hair straighteners, electronic razors and electronic toothbrushes not dual voltage.  These appliances will need either a converter or a transformer.  It is important to check the label for each of your appliances that you will be traveling with.

The United States runs on about 120 volts electricity while many other countries run on 220 volts electricity or higher.  Without a converter or transformer you can burn out your appliance.